Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Scrubs

My mother-in-law went to hospital for an operation recently. This made me have to go to hospital at least twice a week recently. Every morning, I go to the coffee shop in the hospital's cafeteria, buy my coffee, and then visited my mother-in-law. This has become part of my morning ritual recently.

To my surprise, there are a lot of young and attractive women in the hospital's cafeteria. Most of them are not nurse, but doctor's trainee. I guess nowadays there are more female doctors than male doctors! For the first time, I found scrubs can be fashion too. It can make you look hot and sexy!

It turns out that there is scrubs store on the web. Its name is called, Blue Skys Scrubs. It sells all sorts of scrubs
like nursing scrubs, medical scrubs or surgical scrubs. Indeed, it even have scrubs for men too!

No comments: