Monday, February 26, 2007

Johnny's Weekly blogmark (Week of Feburary 19)


Starting from this week, I will post a number of links that I found on the web.

Here are some interesting posts that I come across during the week of Feburary 19:


  1. 6 Lessons Britney Spears Can Teach You About Blogging
  2. Not only it made the ProBlogger's speed linking on Feburary 21. It has been mentioned by several entertainment blogs too! This article not only make you smile, but can also remind you some very good blogging principals.

  3. Increase traffic by Sending your traffic to Other blogs
  4. I come up with the idea of creating my weekly blogmark after reading this post.

  5. Are you burning blog bridges?
  6. This post is from the week before, but I didn't found it until last week. It not only make me think about how I manager my online relationships, but also make me rethink about how I handle my business relationships as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post! I really like it. keep on blogging!

Johnny Cash said...

Thanks. I will post it every week.