Friday, April 27, 2007

Result of My Evil Experiment


Last time, I come up with a evil scheme to direct Komiku's reader to my blog. The result is not impressive. I got about 10 new vistors who is searching for "Technorati top". They all click the Technorati favorite's button. I guess they thought I make it to the top 5,000 in Technorati.
I try to be the next John Chow, but end up becoming Dr. Evil -- the guy who has all the evil ideas but not able to finish it.
I learn this trick from King Gary's blog. On last Wedensday when Sanjaya got voted out, Gary was the first blogger in the entire blogosphere who blog about it. For a brief moment, Gary's post is on top of Google Blog Search for "American Idol Sanjaya". This brought his blog flood of traffic and also got dugged.
Gary is working at b5media. The company who is co-found by Darren Rowse.

No comments: