Saturday, January 27, 2007

MyLot


I signed up to MyLot about three days ago. MyLot have been around for a while, but I have been very skeptical about it. However, after I read some posts about MyLot from some established blogs, like Mike's Money Making Mission, I decide to give it a try.

Signing up is easy. Just link to MyLot, and register as a new user. It will ask you question about your name, email and date of birth. After you complete the form, you will get a confirmation email. Login again and you are done.

After you Login, it will ask you questions about your interest. MyLot is using this information to publish differnt types of ad to your browser.

MyLot will pay you for starting a discussion or answering a discussion. I make $0.2 in 3 days with 20 posts. Here is the break down:
DayNumber of PostsEarning
130.09
280.02
390.09


Some thoughts:


  1. Get a new free email account before you sign up for MyLot. You will receive tons of emails from it. Everytime when someone posts to your discussion topic, you will get an email.

  2. MyLot seems to be an eBay affiliate as a lot of its ads are linked to eBay.

  3. I am very interested to know how MyLot calculates your earning. I will do some experiment and post my finding in this blog later.

  4. The quickest way to money in MyLot is not by answering discussion, but by referral. If you are interested to join, you can use my link (Click here) as your referrer.

1 comment:

Mike Perry said...

Thanks for the link. Yes, it is from referrals whereby a reasonable amount can be made. Good luck,
Mike.