Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Make Money Online with Kontera

You probably have already noticed that there are some double underlined words in my blog, and when you mouseover the text, a cute little ad boxes will popup with a nice little advertisements inside it. Yes, my blog has been approved by Kontera.



Kontera is an in-text advertising solution that shows ad based on the keywords in your blog. According to Kontera, your blog needs at least 250,000 page impressions per month to qualify. However, Kontera seems to have relaxed this rule recently for smaller publishers who has rich contents on its blog.

Here is my first impression on Kontera:


  • The ad box is really neat and cute. If I havn't heard about Kontera before, I may not realize they are ads.


  • Kontera ad box does not take up any real estate on my blog.


  • It is nice that you can have both adsense and Kontera together on the same page.


  • Very easy to install, and it does not slow down the page loading speed.


I have read several blogs talking about its experience with Kontera. Most reviews are positive, and a few of them saying that it didn't make much money. You can check my Kontera's earning in the upcoming earning reports.

No comments: